My Rainbow Dreams

Just Blogger Templates

Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Zhel's Love Life

   First i considered my lovelife as a  memorable things that happened in to my life...why?lets find out......
      I started to have a bf when i was a 4th year student in high school,i was broken hearted that time dahil msyadong komplikado ang relasyon namin noon,,just because of him i lost my best friend that since elementary ay bff n kmi and i lost the trust of some of my classmates because they thought mang aagaw daw ako,nagalt ako s knla noon coz they don't know the really story at jenudge n nla ako but a dont blame them.another story why?,just because he's also the first bf of my bestfrnd and tke note ist love and mine 2.and sam1 told me that time that she's the ist love of the boy that im talking 2.mhirp pla umintra sa isang relasyon kng my mhal pang iba at atrakyon lng ang naramdamn sau,honestly i cried that time pro ng naka move on ako...here comes the newly renewed leizel,,gnawa ko dn ang gnwa nya skin,i gave my yesesss to the boy's  who courted me even i'd already committed to others and even i dont love them,but hindi ako naging msaya sa gnawa ko & almost 4yrs i never been hapi to my love life,i'd learned a lot of lessons from them and then i finally found the guy whos i think my  Mr.right guy but i know its stil hanging illusions,hapi ako ngayon just bec. of him bec. samtyms i found myself smiling without any reasons...ump,,,and a think that's the essens of true love...i hope nothing won't change to us until the last breath of our life.........

0 comments:

Post a Comment