My Rainbow Dreams

Just Blogger Templates

Wednesday, July 20, 2011

MY ASSUMPTION

Lessons learned
A single alone in the thoroughfare of life
It overload with hatred,
Yearning and aprehension
Ioften trip up as my aspiration is near


People strive to neglect my view,
For not having the fortitude of gladness.
I gave my entire being until I way gone astray
I become burly,
For i am refusing my weakness
Lavishly I way hopeless


Definitely,I'll be delighted to confirm this instance
Like a masculine for not showing that I can't
This confusing smirk shows my shade of flaw.
Finally,this wounded sympathy
Reminds ma that I ought to learn.


Must I continue being pathetic and on edge?
Will this mortal be the merely way out
Until it poof away my wretchedness
Question swayed above my answer
Well chase my instance

0 comments:

Post a Comment