My Rainbow Dreams

Just Blogger Templates

Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Approaching The Reality

When I wake up every morning seeing the sparkling and
shimmering rays of the sun that made my eyes wide-opened,
new hope and courage added to the vault of my confidence.
To become successful is not merely too far from my fate and I am already
there to approach that peak of success.It is the reason why I persevere
 and very determined to graduate in my course in college that 
would correspond to my profession someday.With that,my 
innocent mind full of dreams is now turning to the chances of reality.
Yes! Reality I feel i, that my perseverance and determination
at last,worked.A dream of a simple and ordinary student finally blooms
 and shows the real fruit of its ambition.Now,as I'm so near to one step 
to the ladder of success which is my graduation,hopefully someday
it will continue like a flowing water of the river till it reaches its final
 destination-the sea,a wide-field of patience,a matter of perseverance
and a heart of enjoyment,comes together will result to a real success.

0 comments:

Post a Comment